Our Company works following the highest European quality standards.
We guarantee to give a safe and secure transport service, to get your goods punctual to destination, to concretely show you our capabilities and professionality.
The AEO programme is primarily a trade facilitation measure. Operators established in the EU, that meet specific qualifying criteria, may apply for and receive AEO certification. The aim of the AEO programme is to enhance security through granting recognition to reliable operators and encouraging best practice at all levels in the international supply chain.
The start-up date was the 1st January 2008, and the legal basis is contained in European Council Regulation 648/2005 and European Commission Regulation 1875/2006.
- AEO's will be recognised worldwide as safe, secure and compliant business partners in international trade;
- if physical controls are to be conducted AEO's will be given priority treatment;
- reduced data sets for entry and exit summary declarations â€“ only for AEO safety and security;
- AEO's will be in a stronger position to benefit from simplified procedures.
As a consequence of increasing their safety and security standards, traders may also benefit from the following:
- fewer delayed shipments;
- improved customer loyalty;
- reduced security and safety incidents;
- improved security and communication between supply chain partners.
Obtained on 18/03/2018 this certificate complete the fields of Security application controls, with particular regards to the warehouses and goods under Custom Bonds